Excellence and achievements are recognized by industry professionals.
As part of the MIDA Region of Oldcastle Materials, Pennsy Supply and Pioneer Materials proudly acknowledge and share in the achievements earned throughout their region.
Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association Award
Category: Underground Industrial Minerals Mine most worked hours with zero incidents.
- Thomasville 2014 Award
- Thomasville 2013 Award
Great West Safety Award
Issued by the PA Motor Trucking Association for achievement in Highway Safety
- Dump Truck — 1st Place (2013), 2nd Place (2014), 3rd Place (2015)
- Heavy Hauler — 2nd Place (2013)
- Tank Truck — 1st Place (2014), 2nd Place (2013)
- Miscellaneous — 1st Place (2015), 2nd Place (2014), 3rd Place (2013)
MSHA Certificate of Achievement in Safety
An acknowledgement presented by MSHA for achievements in Safety
- Landisville: 2014, 2015
- Mt. Holly: 2014, 2015
- Hummelstown: 2014, 2015
- Lawton: 2014, 2015
- Montrose: 2014, 2015
- Small Mountain: 2014, 2015
- Fiddlers Elbow Quarry: 2014
- Prescott Quarry: 2014, 2015
- Silver Spring: 2014, 2015
- East Petersburg Quarry: 2014
- Newport Quarry: 2014, 2015
- Summit Station: 2015
- Thomasville Mill: 2015
- Thomasville UG: 2015
- Pittston: 2015
- Bray Road: 2015
- Tarburton: 2015
National Mining Association Sentinels of Safety
Sentinels of Safety are awarded annually to the nation's safest mines with a minimum of 4,000 injury-free hours.
- Hummelstown Industrial Minerals, 2014
NAPA awards program recognizes excellence in asphalt paving with its quality in construction awards.
- 2015 Quality in Construction Award — Intersection of I-83 and PA 581, Lemoyne, Pa.
- 2014 Quality in Construction Award — Monroe County SR 611
- 2014 Larry H. Lemon Quality in Construction Award — Monroe County SR 611
- 2013 OMG Innovation Award in Service: Allen Distribution Thin Lift project
NAPA Diamond Achievement Award
A unique & respected self-assessment program that encourages & recognizes responsible asphalt operation practices & cultivates good community relations.
- E. Petersburg Asphalt Plant: 2014, 2015
- Newville Asphalt Plant: 2014, 2015
- Prescott Asphalt Plant: 2014, 2015
- Paradise Asphalt Plant: 2014, 2015
- Lancaster Asphalt Plant: 2014, 2015
- Dorrance Asphalt Plant: 2014
- Pittston Asphalt Plant: 2014, 2015
- Lawton Asphalt Plant: 2014
- Silver Spring Plant: 2015
Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association
2015 Outstanding Concrete Project of the Year (residential category) – Barrylane Project
2014 Decorative Concrete Project of the Year (residential category) – Creek Road Project
Oldcastle Materials Outstanding Community Outreach Company of the Year, 2014
National Asphalt and Paving Association (NAPA) Community Involvement Award, 2014
National award given to one company recognized for its community involvement efforts
“To: Pennsy Supply Re: Prologis Building, Carlisle August 2015 I want to take a moment of your time to thank each and every one of you for your work efforts, your dedication to a very difficult schedule, and your commitment to long hours to help us provide our customer with a quality building in the time frame that was required. We could not have accomplished this without your efforts and support. All of you should be complimented for a job well done. All of us here at Neuber Concrete want all of the team at Pennsy Supply to know that we are truly blessed to have such a great team that worked with us to complete this project.”