Excellence and achievements are recognized by industry professionals.
As part of the MIDA Region of Oldcastle Materials, Pennsy Supply and Pioneer Materials proudly acknowledge and share in the achievements earned throughout their region.
Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association Award
Category: Underground Industrial Minerals Mine most worked hours with zero incidents.
- Thomasville 2014 Award
- Thomasville 2013 Award
- Thomasville 2012 Award
Great West Safety Award
Issued by the PA Motor Trucking Association for achievement in Highway Safety
- Dump Truck — 1st Place (2013), 2nd Place (2014)
- Heavy Hauler — 2nd Place (2013)
- Tank Truck — 1st Place (2014), 2nd Place (2013)
- Miscellaneous — 2nd Place (2014), 3rd Place (2013)
MSHA Certificate of Achievement in Safety
An acknowledgement presented by MSHA for achievements in Safety
- Landisville, 2014
- Mt. Holly, 2014
- Hummelstown, 2014
- Lawton, 2014
- Montrose, 2014
- Small Mountain, 2014
- Fiddlers Elbow Quarry, 2014
- Prescott Quarry, 2014
- Silver Spring, 2014
- East Petersburg Quarry, 2014
- Newport Quarry, 2014
National Mining Association Sentinels of Safety
Sentinels of Safety are awarded annually to the nation's safest mines with a minimum of 4,000 injury-free hours.
- Hummelstown Industrial Minerals, 2014
NAPA awards program recognizes excellence in asphalt paving with its quality in construction awards.
- 2014 Quality in Construction Award — Monroe County SR 611
- 2014 Larry H. Lemon Quality in Construction Award — Monroe County SR 611
- 2013 Quality in Construction Award — Allen Distribution Building 14 in Carlisle, Pa.
- 2013 Quality in Construction Award — State Route 22 in Fredericksburg, Pa.
- 2013 OMG Innovation Award in Service: Allen Distribution Thin Lift project
NAPA Diamond Achievement Award
A unique & respected self-assessment program that encourages & recognizes responsible asphalt operation practices & cultivates good community relations.
- E. Petersburg Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Newville Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Prescott Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Paradise Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Lancaster Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Dorrance Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Pittston Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Lawton Asphalt Plant, 2014
Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association
2014 Decorative Concrete Project of the Year (residential category) – Creek Road Project
Oldcastle Materials Outstanding Community Outreach Company of the Year, 2014
National Asphalt and Paving Association (NAPA) Community Involvement Award, 2014
National award given to one company recognized for its community involvement efforts
“Good Morning, I just wanted to thank you for working with us to get Fox Hill completed in such an expedient manner. I really appreciate your patience as we worked through the issues with Belco. My folks said the job looks excellent. I am excited to go out today and take a look. Have a great Labor Day weekend, and thanks again for your help. ”
South Londonderry Township