Excellence and achievements are recognized by industry professionals.
As part of the MIDA Region of Oldcastle Materials, Pennsy Supply and Pioneer Materials proudly acknowledge and share in the achievements earned throughout their region.
Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association Award
Category: Underground Industrial Minerals Mine most worked hours with zero incidents.
- Thomasville 2014 Award
- Thomasville 2013 Award
- Thomasville 2012 Award
Great West Safety Award
Issued by the PA Motor Trucking Association for achievement in Highway Safety
- Dump Truck — 1st Place (2013), 2nd Place (2014)
- Heavy Hauler — 2nd Place (2013)
- Tank Truck — 1st Place (2014), 2nd Place (2013)
- Miscellaneous — 2nd Place (2014), 3rd Place (2013)
MSHA Certificate of Achievement in Safety
An acknowledgement presented by MSHA for achievements in Safety
- Landisville, 2014
- Mt. Holly, 2014
- Hummelstown, 2014
- Lawton, 2014
- Montrose, 2014
- Small Mountain, 2014
- Fiddlers Elbow Quarry, 2014
- Prescott Quarry, 2014
- Silver Spring, 2014
- East Petersburg Quarry, 2014
- Newport Quarry, 2014
National Mining Association Sentinels of Safety
Sentinels of Safety are awarded annually to the nation's safest mines with a minimum of 4,000 injury-free hours.
- Hummelstown Industrial Minerals, 2014
NAPA awards program recognizes excellence in asphalt paving with its quality in construction awards.
- 2014 Quality in Construction Award — Monroe County SR 611
- 2014 Larry H. Lemon Quality in Construction Award — Monroe County SR 611
- 2013 Quality in Construction Award — Allen Distribution Building 14 in Carlisle, Pa.
- 2013 Quality in Construction Award — State Route 22 in Fredericksburg, Pa.
- 2013 OMG Innovation Award in Service: Allen Distribution Thin Lift project
NAPA Diamond Achievement Award
A unique & respected self-assessment program that encourages & recognizes responsible asphalt operation practices & cultivates good community relations.
- E. Petersburg Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Newville Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Prescott Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Paradise Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Lancaster Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Dorrance Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Pittston Asphalt Plant, 2014
- Lawton Asphalt Plant, 2014
Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association
2014 Decorative Concrete Project of the Year (residential category) – Creek Road Project
Oldcastle Materials Outstanding Community Outreach Company of the Year, 2014
National Asphalt and Paving Association (NAPA) Community Involvement Award, 2014
National award given to one company recognized for its community involvement efforts
“Frank, just wanted to commend you , Luke, and his paving crew for the job that was done at the Camp Hill Wal-Mart. It is without a doubt one the nicest looking paving jobs I have ever seen. When Luke and I made up the schedule I was a little leery on whether they would be able to meet the dates which they have with flying colors even with the rain delays we encountered. Your men all were hard working and cooperative at all times and we didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have any problems on this project at all. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s nice to see the level of professionalism that was exhibited on this project as we all know that is not always the case. Again, it has been a pleasure working with your firm. Please pass this along to your superiors as when credit is due it should be given.”
Leonard S. Fiore, Inc. | General Contractor